|Entry Fee:||Registration Fee|
Registration Fee for children with siblings already attending the school.
|Nursery fee:||Children whose fourth birthday falls during this Academic Year can attend:|
Morning sessions 08:30 to 12:30, Monday to Friday
|Nursery School disbursements:||Nursery School disbursements, per term|
Children who have turned three can attend:
|Nursery Lunchtime Sessions:||Children can stay for an extra hour 12:30 to 13:30 for lunch and a play session. Termly costof each session (eg every Tuesday for a term)|
Children can either have their own packed lunch, or School Hot Lunch.
|Nursery Afternoon Sessions:||(Open to children from 3 years)|
Afternoon sessions 13:30 to 15:30 Monday to Friday
Termly cost of each session (eg every Tuesday for a term).
|Tuition Fee (per term):||Reception|
Year 1 and Year 2
Year 3 and Year 4
Year 5 and Year 6
Year 7, Year 8 and Shell
Tuition fees will continue to include after-school activities and clubs, which are provided by school staff. There is also the opportunity to sign up for chargeable activities, which are delivered by outside providers.
|Optional Extras:||Lunch per term|
Music individual tuition, per 35 minute session
Individual SEN tutorials, per 35 minute session
Group SEN tutorials, per 35 minute session
Payment of Fees
Fees may be paid by the following methods:
- Termly, on or before the first day of term;
- Monthly, by 10 standing order payments, from 1st September to 1st June;
- Annually, on or before the first day of the academic year.
- Lump Sum payment to cover all or part of a child’s education. Please contact the Bursar for further details.
- Other, by individual arrangement with the Bursar and Headmaster.
Parents who paid by method 2 or 3 the previous academic year will automatically be sent the appropriate documentation.
If you wish to change your normal method of payment, please contact the Bursar and the appropriate documentation will be sent out to you.
Sibling discounts in respect of tuition fees are awarded automatically when a family has two or more children in the main school, not nursery. The following structure applies:
- Where there are two siblings, each will receive a discount of 5%.
- Where there are three siblings, the eldest will receive a discount of 7.5%; the remaining two siblings will each receive a discount of 5%.
- Where there are four siblings, the eldest will receive a discount of 10%; the next eldest will receive a discount of 7.5% and the remaining two siblings will each receive a discount of 5%.